- Case / Bezel material: Stainless steel
- Three fold and one press to lock
- Stainless steel band
- Mineral glass
- 50 meters waterproof
- LED light: Amber
- LED light (LCD part only)
- Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow.
- Solar powered
- World Time 31 time zones (48 cities + Coordinated Universal Time), daylight saving on / off, home city / world time swapping.
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59’59.99 ”.
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, interval timer. Between beginning to end (split time)
- 2 countdown timers
- It can be used to train as a runner and can switch between two different strokes.
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Counting interval: 00’05 “to 99’55” (1 minute and 5 second increments)
- Other features: Can be set to count all the time from 1-10 times.
- 5 daily alarms
- Signal at the beginning of the hour
- Battery power indicator
- Energy saving (The information display does not show any information. If the watch is left in the dark to save energy)
- Full automatic calendar (up to year 2099)
- 12/24 hour format
- Button operation sound on / off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day of the week indicator in 6 languages (English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian).
- Accuracy: ± 30 seconds per month
- Approximate battery life:
10 months on rechargeable batteries (Which is the normal use without exposure to light after charge)
23 months with rechargeable battery (This is the operating time when stored in total darkness with the power saving function on after the battery is fully charged).
1 year, please keep receipt or tax invoice. And carton packaging to be used as evidence showing the date of purchase of the product to the service center of that brand throughout the warranty period